DevOps (m/f) | Create an agile culture with our client!
|Function||IT, Software Development|
The CompanyOur client is an internationally operating service organisation which develops and runs high-frequent web applications and e-commerce platforms. The company is part of an e-commcerce group that has been in the market for over 10 years.
- Highly innovative environment
- Take part in the in-house transformation into a cloud-based service environment
- Team of specialists from different disciplines
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses at work
- Support with relocation
- Responsibility for the whole development cycle - from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance and security
- Editorial of the technical system requirements
- Acceleration and automation of the deployment pipeline
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams with e.g. developers, architects and product owners
- Develop and use tools to implement a flawless continuous integration and deployment process
- Develop and establish cross-departmental monitoring and reporting for hardware as well as software services
- Excellent understanding of building highly scalable and high available infrastructure
- Solid experience operating in a microservice-based cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Excellent skills in analyzing information and solving problems
- Familiar with containers deployment using Kubernetes
- Used to work with technologies like Elastic Search, Redis, Kafka, GitLab, PostgreSQL, ReactJS
- Fluent communication skills in English
Salary range60 - 70.000 Euro
Please send your documents via email as word or pdf-file.