Senior HR Business Partner (m/f)
|Function||Human Resources & Office|
The CompanyOur client is the European branch of a visionary and well-known gaming industry company which was founded in the mid 90ies. Despite being a pioneer in their field, the company has achieved to establish a very successful portfolio which today reaches nearly 20 million consumers around the world. To cover their ambitious goal to become the best in the global mobile game sector, our client opened two years ago a new branch in Berlin to improve in the competition for the best employees (25% personnel growth rate in the past two years). Furthermore he has amplified investments to focus on deep gameplay and player interaction.
Career OpportunitiesThe permanent position is to be filled as soon as possible and includes a competitive salary, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours as well. In a fast-paced and highly professional working environment you are given the opportunity to influence the “layout” of HR department. Located in the heart of Berlin, you will be involved in the full employee lifecycle management with the support of one permanent team member, reporting to the Division Manager Finance and Legal.
- Define and implement the HR strategy including HR planning, recruitment, training, career development, compensation & benefits, organization design, corporate culture and internal communication.
- Provide guidance and coaching to directors and managers related to all HR topics, including performance management, recruitment and employee relations.
- Oversee the administration and office management.
- Monitor the smooth running of the office, ensuring full compliance with environmental, health, and security standards.
- Co-ordinate with HR colleagues in other branches overseas.
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR or business administration would be desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience as HR generalist, covering the full spectrum of HR, ideally gained in the online, IT or telecommunication business.
- Experienced in operating and influencing in a multicultural environment and executing strategic HR programs.
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo and drive change.
- Ability to switch from strategy thinking to a “hands-on” approach.
- Good working knowledge of the German labor law.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in German and English is a must.
Additional Information (Photos, Movies, Links)
Please send your documents via email as word or pdf-file.